Subject: Re: [amos-list] Bringing Amos to Front
From: Neil <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:05:03 +0100

From: Neil <[email-masked]>

Declan Gorman, you smooth-talking fucker,,,
>I am looking for a way to bring AMOSPro to the front when it gets locked
>behind the workbench screen and for some reason the Amiga+A key combination
>does not work.  I tried to compile a small program that contained the line
>'Amos To Front' but when executed my Amiga crashes.
>
>Does anyone have something that could help me out.  Thanks.

As far as I remember, you have to make sure you open a screen, and that
screen *has* to be screen 0, or else the compiler bombs.

Another reason for the compile bombing is when you compile a program with
the sample bank saved in it.  You have to erase bank 5 before compiling,
and load it off the disk instead.  Or you did when I was really into Amos
anyway.  Hope this helps.

Cheerio
Neil
-- 
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���
http://www.coolc.demon.co.uk - Nick Abbot nonsense.
"Daddy, that man's looking at my slacks"
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Street/4229/ Why Bother? Archive
Chris Morris meets Peter Cook.  Derek & Clive audio section started.
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.  
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  
For details, go to http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html